Every home needs at least one big clean a year, and spring is often considered the best.
Do you have enough time to do a thorough spring clean?
But, do not worry! Hire a professional cleaner through Home Service Professionals to do your spring cleaning which can be a daunting task, but is simplified with our planning to clean all the rooms in your house.
Your home is in SAFE hands!
You can have confidence when you hire our professionally trained house cleaners to achieve a high standard of cleanliness. We recommend that you to spring clean your home at least twice a year.
Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Clean refrigerator, oven and other appliances
- Clean cabinets and shelves
- Mop the floor
- Organise and clean storage containers
- Sanitise and clean the sink
- Clean and scrub the shower and bathtub
- Clean the toilet and tiles around the toilet
- Organise drawers and cabinets
- Sanitise and clean the sink and counters
- Organise wardrobe, drawers and shelves
- Carpet cleaning
- Wash bedding and pillows
- Mop and clean the floor
- Clean windows, mirrors, furniture and other decorative items.
- Move lightweight furniture and clean area.
- Remove furniture cushions and vacuum crevasses.
- Dust the walls behind the furniture, including the baseboard.
- Dust fronts, backs and sides of tables.
- Dust light bulbs, pick up electronics and dust beneath them.
- Clean the floor, moving occasional furniture and area rugs as needed.
Use the above checklist to simplify and streamline your spring cleaning session.
Get started by requesting a FREE quote HERE.